Thursday, July 8, 2010

What do you believe?

I believe that what we do is very important. I was helping my brother with an in-home the other day and it hit me again (it has so many times) that what we do is really meaningful. We help people get the chemicals out of their homes.

We help people earn car bonuses, all expense paid trips, and solid dependable monthly income, but that isn't all we do.

The biggest thing we do is help people dream again! We help people regain self-confidence and in many cases, purpose!

Remember this the next time you have a rough day or get discouraged...what you do matters!

I believe this is a worthy pursuit, full of real value.

What do you believe?

1 comment:

  1. I believe you are correct my friend!!! Hope and purpose. I love the knowledge that no one can "fire" me from this "job" I've found. I get to work with people I like.

    ReplyDelete