Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Have you seen Melaleuca's YouTube channel?

Some fun stuff there! I just talked with an old friend about what I'm doing here and was able to shoot him over a couple links that really showcase what we do and what we're about! Here's what I sent him:

Thanks for taking some time with me today! I know your wife does most of the shopping, and that you guys like the "green/clean" approach we have, so here's a couple links you can share with your wife. These are quick, fun little pieces that the company's put together over the years that I think she'll get a kick out of!

Melapower (our laundry soap) MELAPOWER HE

3 minutes on Melaleuca's pursuit of greener, cleaner solutions: Practical Green Solutions!

Lastly...for you...a cool recent news story at HQ in Idaho Falls: NEWS STORY

There's lots of great short clips in the channel - check it out! www.youtube.com/melaleuca

Don't get too distracted with it, but be aware it exists and you'll find uses for some of the clips here and there in your business!
Kristian

No comments:

Post a Comment