Saturday, July 3, 2010

10% of the month is gone!

My enroller reminded me of this fact in my first few months building here. Great point, and it helped me remember that EVERY day matters, and if I am to really succeed here, I must wake up every day and do this ON PURPOSE!

On that note...you've all heard Ed Bestoso's killer audio called "Doing it on Purpose" right? If you haven't, you can find it here: (first audio) click here The company also makes this available in CD form, item number 7447 which is great to have on hand for ambitious new team members!

So...July 3rd is coming to an end, and 10% of this great month is already over! What will you do with the remaining 90%?

Happy 4th everyone! With the $5k incentive on the table, do you have a plan to get that $$? Get with your enroller (or your enrollers' enroller) to line out that plan and capitalize on all that extra dough!
Kristian

No comments:

Post a Comment