Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New/updated Google Groups (for better communication)

Hey Team!

I've just cleaned up and revised an old Google Groups account I have to make all our team communication easier all around. You'll have your own controls on your end (check that out in your Google settings, cool stuff), and I'll not run into the ceiling all the time on how many emails I can send per day/week, etc. (There are 400+ of us now, so when I send a single message, it's to hundreds of email addresses!)

This tool will be really nice as you grow your team also - all you need to do to make sure anyone new to your group is on our team list is to have them send a blank email to: melateam+subscribe@googlegroups.com (you should do that right now to get yourself on the list).

Alright - don't spend much time on this right now, we have less than 36 hours left in June and the $1 deal! Let me know if/how I can help! I will be announcing a webcast for 9am PDT Wednesday morning shortly as well!

Make it a great afternoon!
Kristian

No comments:

Post a Comment